Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering Online LLP Formation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to lease a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the method followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. If unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and get them stamped with the correct stamp duty. These people signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents through the night . verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of your company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may be expensive of money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to carry out each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and choose a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.